Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Can I breathe yet?

Holidays

really

we have them why?

It's been a while since I've been online at all.
Between working retail (holiday hours suck!) and a couple of other "normal" jobs AND getting ready for the holidays, i've hardly had time to breathe.

I have done almost no knitting.
I finished lappy 2 a little while back. I still haven't woven in the ends.
I did 3 rows on "big yella" while in the movie theater tonight.
I think that's all.
Oh have I said that I started Bellatrix socks? LOVE THEM! adore them. Can't wait until next christmas when i finish them!
How sad!

And Morgana is having issues. The little flexible piece that connects the treadle to the footman (i think) broke. Madalene has the piece that I need, but she keeps forgetting to bring it to knit night. not that i'd have had much time to work on it anyway.

ah well, perhaps a more interesting update next week. I have a new digital camera (slightly better than the last) to start taking pictures. YAY!

until next time......

No comments: