Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Questionnaire

So I was perusing through the many facets of Ravelry (my favoritest thing ever!) and came upon the swap groups. and behold! there is a favorite place/favorite color swap! could there be anything better in this world? especially for someone with a horrible case of wanderlust?

anyway, I joined (duh!) and they ask you to post a questionnaire on your blog. for those of you not involved in the swap, read on for a glimpse at me!

here goes it!

warning: I'm in a bit of an indecisive mood..... sorry

Fun Stuff!

What is your favorite color(s)?
I love spring and winter colors... pinks, yellows, pale greens...
those slightly off shades of blues are great too! steely, turquoise, azure

What are your least favorite colors?
I'm not a big fall colors girl ..... red/orange/brown/gold

If you have a favorite brand of yarn, what is it?
anything soft and cuddly!

What weight yarn do you prefer?
anything from fingering to worsted.

Is there any weight of yarn you’d rather not have?
i have some bulky, but nothing too big, preferably

Do you enjoy novelty yarn? If so, what kinds do you like and dislike?
I have a few projects that I use furs with, but i don't really like using it if I can help it.

What are your favorite fibers?
I love animal fibers, the softer the better
although soy silk and bamboo are finding their way into my heart as well!

Do you have any fibers that you dislike or worse yet, have an allergy to?
hemp and I don't get along at all.

Do you have pets? If so, what do you have?
1 dog who isn't allowed within 25 feet of yarn. she eats it.... no dog near the yarn!

Do you spin?
I have a drop spindle that comes out about once a month... I'm hoping for a wheel in the next year or so.....

Would you enjoy receiving spinning related items, such as roving?
Sure!

Do you knit, crochet, both, or other?
I knit...

Is there anything within your craft that you haven’t tried yet that you’d like to try or learn?
I'm going to make an attempt at dyeing.... we'll see how that goes. me, as accident prone as I am, with anything that stains.... can this be a good idea?

Is there anything that you enjoy collecting, aside from yarn?
daisies, anything animal related, and children's books (I'm an elementary school teacher)

Is there anything else that your pal should know to help her spoil you?
I'm still a little kid at heart, and its often the smallest things that make my day.


I think that's it..... if anyone has any other questions for me, let me know!

No comments: