Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday, Monday

So I finally got 2/3 of my stash posted on Ravelry. It took forever. I didn't realize how much is really there.... and how much of it is aran and bulky weight.... I'm going to definitely have to search for new patterns out there that aren't calling for dk, sport or sock weight!

Amanda and I went to the movies Sunday to see Elizabeth. Pretty good. I got a good 5 or 6 rows of the corset-t done. YAY! And while I was in the neighborhood, I stopped in one of the LYS. I've been in that particular one 5 or 6 times before, but this was the first time someone said someothing other than, "yes, I can ring you out." I actually recieved some customer service! I was dumbfounded. I bought a new colorway of Trekking. One with solid stripes so I can try the Rainbow Socks.

And I cast on the Falling In Love socks with my Colinette Jitterbug. I don't like the cast on for these socks so I went ahead and did the eastern cast-on and got it up to half the stitches I'll need. It was 2am so I saved the rest of the toe for tonight.

Well, It's a crazy day so I should probably try to do some work.
yeah, right.

No comments: