Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday

So, I had too much to do on Monday and I didn't get to post.
Not too much happening in my knitting micro-universe.
I got a couple of magazines I'd been waiting on and queued a few projects. I am turning the heel of my angelica socks as I am typing...
OH!
And I started a lace scarf with my pastel angora... have I ever said how much I love bunnies????? LOVE THEM! It is fuzzing alot and my nose is filling with fluff, but totally worth it. It is knitting up beautifully.
What else?
Still working on lappy2. i have less red than I thought I would, so I'm making a few slight adjustments.
Should be done by the weekend. I'll be trying to keep myself sane all day thanksgiving so there will probably be several FOs by saturday.

Right. Must go work so I can go to KC this afternoon. Rumor has it that Heather will be meeting me there....

Happy Knitting

No comments: